Who can benefit?
The therapy is suitable for everyone,young and old,babies and pregnant women.It can help people with different respiratory and skin conditions such as :
What are beneficial effects ?
- Breathe easier after the 1st session
- Alleviate sneezing ,countess and shortness of breath
- Cleanse and sanitize your airways
- Remove airborne pollen particles from airways
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve dermatological disorders such as dermatitis
- Feel revitalized and relaxed
- Reduce snoring
- Have a better sleep
Is Treatment at The Salt Cave Right for you?
The Salt Cave is specifically designed for people suffering from respiratory and skin issues ranging from asthma to allergies or eczema. Given the following benefits,you may want to give salt therapy a try:
You'll Feel better after just an hour
if you've ever breathed easier after spending a few d ays at the beach, you know firsthand the relief salty air can provide. The difference is that our dry saline aerosol is highly-controlled and concentrated, so symptoms frequently improve after only one session.
6 Commandments of Salt Therapy
- Provider is on the Approved NHS Practitioner's list
- Breeze Tronic Pro medical device is used to generate the appropriate microclimate
- Pharmaceutical salt is used in the medical device (avoid himalayan or other rock salt)
- Salt concentration in the room is monitored using laser sensors
- There is an Air exchange system in place
- Adults and children have dedicated, seperate therapy rooms